34 years of industry experience have brought our clients to expect only the best from ORTRA - Uncompromised professionalism, stability, creativity, personal service, flexibility and much more.
We are involved in every facet of conferencing. Leveraging our knowledge and knowhow and functioning as a one stop shop in the industry - managing and orchestrating a variety of international and local conferences, exhibitions, and events for a wide variety of industries, including: Science, Medicine, High tech, tourism and many more.
At ORTRA, we have the experience and expertise to handle even the most unexpected surprise; from last minute location changes to real time program adjustments and everything in between.
Delivering on every promise
Every one of our events is managed by a professional and experienced project manager, who is your single point of contact and available to you 24/7. Projects are supported by a team of professionals chosen for the relevance of their skills to the particular event. Our management team is available to every project, giving of their experience and expediting any decision making that is required.
We offer a modular suite of services tailored to the needs of every client and event:
- Professional recommendations to the organizing committee
- Sponsorship and exhibition recruitment
- Conference marketing and promotion in Israel and overseas
- Comprehensive advertising & PR
Secretarial / Administrative
- Establishing participants databases
- Computerized mailing lists
- Telemarketing services
- Building dedicated conference website
- Scientific Program Management (online)
- VIP Services for guest speakers
- Communication centers
- Negotiation with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Online Registration system, as part of the conference website or stand alone
- Online registration fee collection
- On-site registration and production of name tags
- Individual accounting for each conference
General & Onsite Support
- Technical Manager
- Responsibility for all suppliers
- Professional consulting and recommendations on required A/V equipment
- Production of bags, abstract books, conference program, maps, etc.
- Planning and production of social events
- Management of additional staff, including catering, hostesses and security staff
- Responsible for all aspects of Conference Exhibition (See Exhibitions & Trade Fairs)
- Negotiations with suppliers (airlines, hotels, bus rental)
- Accommodation at special conference rates
- Tour operator services including: meet & assist and hotel transfers
- Special tours for accompanying persons
- Pre and post conference tours in Israel and neighboring countries